Modern Old Fashioned
Bold and balanced, with notes of warming autumnal spices. Best enjoyed next to a roaring fire.
2 oz Earthen
- Shy .5 oz Mulling Spice Syrup*
- 3 dash All the Bitter Aromatic Bitters
- 1 orange peel
Star anise pod
- Add all ingredients into a mixing glass including orange peel.
- Add ice and stir 10-15 times to lightly chill and integrate ingredients.
- Strain over a large ice cube in a double old fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a lemon peel expressed over the surface and dropped in, and a star anise pod.
- *Mulling Spice SyrupAdd to a small pot 2 cups demerara sugar, 1 cup water, and 3 tbsp mulling spice (this blend for example). Bring to a simmer and whisk to prevent sugar from caramelizing once sugar has dissolved, remove from heat, cover with a cloth and allow to steep at least 1 hour and up to 6 hours strain and store in fridge for future use will keep up to two weeks.
Sale Sold out
Regular price $29.59 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Smooth, sultry and spicy, Earthen invites you to savor every sip with a heady combination of white peppercorn, pine-smoked tea and cardamom. Simply mix with ginger ale and a slice of fresh lime for a drink that invokes deep conversations with a friend while cozying up by the fire or quietly unwinding solo after the day.
White Peppercorn, Pine-smoked Tea, Cardamom, Pimentón, Black Pepper, Spearmint, Clove, Cubeb, Aloe Vera, Coriander, Yerba Mate, Patchouli, Benzoin, Nutmeg, Frankincense, Allspice