Nuanced and complex with notes of charred citrus, chamomile and ginger. Sip whilst you ruminate on the persistent cycle of life.
- 1.5 oz Wilderton Earthen
- .75 oz Charred Lemon Juice
- .5 oz Wildflower Pumpkin Seed Orgeat (regular wildflower honey simple can be used as substitute)
- 2 Dashes Floral Bitters
- AVEC Ginger
Edible flower for garnish
- Combine ingredients sans AVEC in a cocktail tin.
- Add ice.
- Quick hard shake.
- Double strain into a stemmed glass over freshly cracked ice.
- Top with AVEC Ginger.
- Garnish and enjoy!
- Wildflower Pumpkin Seed Orgeat
- 75g Raw Unsalted Pumpkin Seed
- 100g Wildflower Honey
- 200g Hot Water
- 2 Dashes Orange Flower Water
- 1 Pinch of Sea Salt
- Measure 75g of raw unsalted pumpkin seeds, and toast.
- In a blender, combine the toasted almonds with 200g hot water and 100g of wildflower honey. Add 2 dashes orange flower water and a pinch of salt. Blend well until uniformly smooth.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer lined with cheesecloth (optional), then bottle for use.
Sale Sold out
Regular price $29.59 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Smooth, sultry and spicy, Earthen invites you to savor every sip with a heady combination of white peppercorn, pine-smoked tea and cardamom. Simply mix with ginger ale and a slice of fresh lime for a drink that invokes deep conversations with a friend while cozying up by the fire or quietly unwinding solo after the day.
White Peppercorn, Pine-smoked Tea, Cardamom, Pimentón, Black Pepper, Spearmint, Clove, Cubeb, Aloe Vera, Coriander, Yerba Mate, Patchouli, Benzoin, Nutmeg, Frankincense, Allspice