1.75 oz Wilderton Bittersweet Aperitivo
.25 oz Thyme & Lime Zest Simple Syrup
- 2 Dashes Fee Brothers Toasted Almond Bitters
- Crushed almond & hibiscus and lime wheel for garnish
- Rim/paint hibiscus and almond garnish on a Collins glass.
- Add an ice spear to a Collins glass.
- Combine Wilderton, Simple Syrup, and bitters in glass.
- Using a barspoon, carefully pour Avec Hibiscus and Cranberry down the barspoon into the glass.
- Garnish with lime wheel.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Thyme & Lime Zest Simple Syrup:
- Zest of 1 Lime
- Leaves of 1 Thyme Sprig
- 100g Organic Cane Sugar
- 50g Hot Water
- Combine ingredients and stir. Let steep for 5 minutes. Double strain and store in a covered container.
Invite a refreshing new expression to the evening golden hour with Bittersweet Aperitivo. The intriguing blend of grapefruit, orange blossom, and aromatic herbs will invigorate your taste buds, while the pleasing bittersweet finish will leave you wanting another. Just add soda water, ice, and a twist of fresh lemon for the perfect sunset libation.