Wild Rose Spritz
A pretty pink spritz that's tart and sweet with the perfect hint of salt. Pairs best with savory snacks and lively conversation.
- 1.5 oz. Wilderton Bittersweet Aperitivo
- 1 oz. Grapefruit Juice
- 0.5 oz Honey Syrup (mix 2 parts honey to 1 part boiling water and chill in the fridge)
- Pinch of salt
2 oz. Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Rosé (we suggest Jøyus NA sparkling rosé)
- Grapefruit twist for garnish
- Add all ingredients except the sparkling wine to a shaking tin.
- Add ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Top with Sparkling wine.
- Garnish with grapefruit twist, and enjoy!
Invite a refreshing new expression to the evening golden hour with Bittersweet Aperitivo. The intriguing blend of grapefruit, orange blossom, and aromatic herbs will invigorate your taste buds, while the pleasing bittersweet finish will leave you wanting another. Just add soda water, ice, and a twist of fresh lemon for the perfect sunset libation.